I was all excited to buy the Sigerson Morrison for Target flats that I mentioned in my last post, but unfortunately, the only available option is purple/black in a 5.5. And I was going to order a 9. Oh well, if your feet are tiny enough, rush over to target.com and buy those beautiful, horribly inexpensive, chic flats:( Oh well. If I look on the bright side, I can save my Target giftcard for Thakoon which is in six days. I guess I will order super quickly after learning my lesson this time around! Oh, on the topic of Thakoon for Target, I read an article today saying that the pieces are almost exactly like his Spring 2008 collection- the only real difference being the two price tags. Observe.

I'm going to go listen to emo/punk rock and drown out my pain. Just kidding:)
loveaja
No comments:
Post a Comment